Á¦ ¸ñ

Jokyesa Temple

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

Á¶¹Î°ü

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-04-22

Á¶È¸

Have you ever been to the Jokyesa Temple? Today, we visited the Jokyesa Temple. We learned about Silla, and I would like to tell you about Silla¡¯s rank system called the bone rank.
Silla, one of the kingdoms that was founded in B.C. 57, had a rank system called the bone rank. It was called the bone rank because if you were born into a specific rank such as the 6 Dupum rank, you would have that rank forever until you died, as if the rank was carved into your bones. In Silla, there were 1~Seongol ranks. 3~1 Dupum ranks were just ordinary people like farmers and fishermen. 4~6 Dupum ranks were the ranks of the Silla nobles. Then, there was the Jingol rank, which meant that one of their parents was a member of the royal family. The highest rank was Seongol, where they could be queen and king. The person who had a rank had to marry another person who had the same rank. The country made this law strict to prevent the lower class from rising up to the higher ranks. 
I was very interested in Silla, especially the bone rank. However, I¡¯m glad that it does not exist anymore because I want to have freedom, not like the bone rank!
ÀÌÀü±Û:     ÇØ´ç±ÛÀÌ ¾ø½À´Ï´Ù.
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Beautiful Changdeokgung Palace
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤