Á¦ ¸ñ

The pottery of the past

ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ

õÁöÈÄ

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ

24-02-17

Á¶È¸

Hello my name is Jihu.Do you about the pottery about the past? Well, today I am going to tell you all about it.
During the ice age, not many people had acess to foods and it was uncommon. Because of that, people did not need storage such as pottery to store the foods. But, as agriculrure becan  to be more widespread throught the country, people had easier acess to foods and they needed some place to store them or they would have to get food whenever they were hungry. This is shy the invented the ºø»ì ¹«´Ì Åä±â the ºø»ì ¹«´Ì Åä±â is a pot that has a sharp bottem. Do you know why the clay pot has a sharp bottem? The clay pot has a sharp bottem because at that time, the people lived near lakes. The soin neat the lake was very soft so it was better for poeple to put the pots into the ground rather than putting the pots on the soil. I think that the pottery was very important in the past because the pottery was important in storge and if it wasn't invented, the food sources would have been more scarce.

Today I hope that tou learnt about the pottery's importance in the past. Thank you for listening.
ÀÌÀü±Û:     ±¹¸³Áß¾Ó¹Ú¹°°ü
´ÙÀ½±Û:     Pottery in the past.
¸ñ·Ïº¸±â Áö¿ì±â ±Û ¼öÁ¤